Protecting what matters
Enhance your lettings proposition and improve your customer’s rental experience by introducing your tenants and landlords to HomeLet’s specialist insurance – designed to suit their needs.
Over our 25 years in the industry, we’ve really got to know our customers, which is why we’ve created insurance solutions to help protect the things that matter to them.
Select your sector
Tenancy Liability Insurance
From just £10.49 a month* protect yourself in the event of any accidental damage to items that belong to or are provided by your landlord. This includes cover for furniture, fixtures or fittings in the property you’re renting such as a fitted kitchen, carpets, bathroom fittings and any furniture they provide you, that you are liable for as part of your tenancy agreement such as:
- Fixtures & Fittings
- White Goods
- Carpets & Soft Furnishings
- Integrated Appliances i.e. oven, fridge etc
Protect your personal belongings and cover yourself if you accidentally damage your landlord’s items, all on one simple, hardworking policy. Cover starts from just £12.99 a month* and includes the following:
£50,000 of contents cover as standard to protect your personal possessions
£10,000 tenancy liability cover for accidental damage to your landlord’s items in the property that you may be responsible for under your tenancy agreement
Flexible Cover with Optional extensions available: Extended Accidental Damage cover, Bicycle cover, High Value Personal Possessions cover
Transferable between properties – even if you buy your own home
What is Landlords Insurance?
Landlords Insurance provides financial protection for landlords renting a property to tenants, covering the additional risks associated with renting a property. It can cover buildings, contents, accidental damage, loss of rent, liability and even rent guarantee to help protect your financial investment.
As well as protecting buildings and contents, Landlord Insurance policies can cover against:
- Non-payment of rent
- Damage to your property (by the tenant)
- Loss of rent or the alternative accommodation costs if your tenants have to move out following an insured event
- Emergency overnight accommodation (for your tenant)
- Emergency repairs
- Liability for injury or loss related to your rental property
Landlord Buildings Insurance provides cover against damage to the structure of the building of a landlord’s rental property including the walls, floors and roof. It also protects against damage to permanent built-in features, such as a fitted kitchen or the bathroom.
As well as covering the rebuild of your property against insured risks, our buildings insurance also offers:
Loss of rent and alternative accommodation
Emergency Assistance Insurance included as standard
Trace and access
Metered water and gas charges
Cover for your liability as a landlord
*When purchased online. Inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) at the current rate and a £1.99 monthly admin fee. Price is subject to underwriting criteria and may change.
- Maximise the value of each let
- Enhance your lettings proposition
- Proven track record of income generation
- Protect reputation with both landlords and tenants
- Earn commission of both new business and renewals
For your tenants
- Help protect against deposit deductions
- Minimise potential deposit disputes
- Cover their personal possessions in case of fire, theft, accidental damage and other risks
- Transferable between properties – even if they buy their own home
For your landlords
- Specifically designed for those who rent to tenants offer peace of mind
- Customisable cover to suit their needs
- Protect their liability from claims brought by third parties such as tenants, visitors or cleaners
You can earn over £200* per let
It’s more important than ever to make the most of every opportunity so we’re here to help you do just that. We’re experts in income generation for your business. Our enhanced tenant contact programme means you’ll benefit from our proven track to deliver valuable revenue for your business.
We’ll reduce your admin burden and generate additional income – so what are you waiting for?
*Based on potential earnings from the promotion and sale of HomeLet’s full range of products and services.
Are you ready to maximise the value of every let?
Just provide us with a few details below and we’ll be in touch quickly to demonstrate how simple it is to increase your revenue.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0330 333 7124
Our office hours are 09:00-17:30 Mon – Thurs and 09:00-17:00 Friday.